Parks Lawn Bowling Club of St. Marys, Ontario is an outdoor, flat-green facility located within the scenic “Flats” area of St. Marys (aka Milt Dunnell Field).
The Parks Lawn Bowling Club has been operating at this location since May 26, 1927. Lawn Bowling has been a part of St. Marys’ sporting landscape since 1889.
On frequent occasions since the 1970s, Parks Lawn Bowling Club has been proud to have members who have gone on to represent Ontario and Canada at national and international events.
St. Marys Lawn 2016:
- Thursdays May 12th and 19th at 6.30 pm
- Sunday May 15th 1.30 pm
Contact Us regarding events, rentals, leagues, instruction, questions…
- One Year Membership $90.00
- FREE One Week Trial!
- One Month Membership $25.00
- Under 21yrs juniors $45.00/year
- May 5th
- every Thursday at 6:45pm
- starts on June 3rd 6:45pm
Lawn Bowling 101:
- Saturday May 14th 9.30 am Spring Classic Scotia Bank, Action Health care & Coldwell Banking Open Fours
- Wednesday May 25th 10 am Cathie Szmon Men’s pairs
- Tuesday June 21st 10 am The Floor and Paint Store open pairs
- Thursday June 30th 10 am McDonald’s Independent Grocer Mixed Pairs/ladies Pairs
- Saturday August 13th 10 am Hubbard Pharmacy and Marty Thompson open pairs
- Thursday Sept 1st 10 am Gerald W. Bull Memorial Stone Willow Inn & Jackson Pharmacy Men’s Pairs
- Sunday Sept 25th 10 am Marj Leslie Memorial mixed pairs/ladies pairs
- Saturday Oct 1st 10 am Black’s Financial open triples