Parks Lawn Bowling Club of St. Marys, Ontario is an outdoor, flat-green facility located within the scenic “Flats” area of St. Marys (aka Milt Dunnell Field).
The Parks Lawn Bowling Club has been operating at this location since May 26, 1927. Lawn Bowling has been a part of St. Marys’ sporting landscape since 1889.
On frequent occasions since the 1970s, Parks Lawn Bowling Club has been proud to have members who have gone on to represent Ontario and Canada at national and international events.
Contact Us regarding events, rentals, leagues, instruction, questions…
- One Year Membership $100.00
- FREE One Week Trial!
- One Month Membership $30.00
- Under 21yrs juniors $45.00/year
Leagues Mondays and Thursday 6.45 pm
Tuesdays open bowling 6.45 pm
Open houses for 2018
Sunday May 6th at 1 pm
Wednesday May 11th at 6.30 pm
One month membership from $30.00
“Learn to Bowl” Nights
May 16th, 18th and 23rd @ 6.30 pm – $20.00
Lawn Bowling 101:
- Saturday May 12th 9.30 am Spring Classic: Kingsway Lodge, Action Health care & Coldwell Banking – Open Fours
- Wednesday May 30th 10 am Cathie Szmon – Men’s pairs
- Tuesday June 19th 10 am The Floor and Paint Store – open pairs
- Thursday June 28th 10 am McDonald’s Independent Grocer & Home Hardware – Mixed Pairs/ladies Pairs
- Saturday August 18th 10 am Hubbard Pharmacy & Shur-Gain – open pairs
- Wednesday Sept 5th 10 am Gerald W. Bull Memorial, Stone Willow Inn & Jackson Pharmacy – Men’s Pairs
- Sunday Sept. 23rd 10 am Marj Leslie Memorial – mixed pairs/ladies pairs
- Sunday Sept. 30th 10 am Black’s Financial – open triples